“Once a year, go someplace you have not been before”
We have a creative approach to destination marketing and with this philosophy OM Tourism has launched several unexplored destinations in the Indian market. OM Tourism works closely with travel agents and tour operators to assist in itinerary creation, in understanding key aspects to attract the consumer and finally to drive up consumer demand. Not only do we keep the destination alive for the ever changing consumer but we also find ways to attract repeat travelers by offering new itineraries in the same destination.
OM Tourism engages with customers through the following areas:
Travel Trade or B2B marketing
• We educate the top travel agents
• On behalf of our clients, we sponsor workshops and educational events for travel agencies
• We organize joint familiarization trips with partner airlines for top travel agents/ tour operators & corporate MICE decision makers
• We partner with key tour operators on behalf of our clients and selectively seek co-op marketing opportunities
• We also conduct brochure audits
• Roadshows, event planning & handling
Our strong focus on MICE has led to a big increase in incentives, weddings, events and conferences to our destinations. The MICE is a growing segment in India and we continue to focus on coordinating directly with the corporate to create demand and with the MICE operators to ensure materialization.
We identify and participate in key wedding shows and MICE events
Other Marketing Services offered by OM Tourism
We follow a two pronged approach to destination marketing and luxury positioning, which involves a strong engagement with channels of distribution and animation of the consumer base.
• Consistent updates on market dynamics, new source cities in India and trends
• Continuous dialogue with electronic, print and online media
• Associate with non-trade partners
• Maintain strong relationship with key stake holders and customers
OM Tourism is a globally recognized destination marketing company with widespread experience in promoting new and interesting tourism products, destinations and experiences.